Donate & Volunteer
Your Support Makes a Difference...
“… all other pleasures and possessions pale into nothingness before service which is rendered in a spirit of joy.” –Mahatma Gandhi
IPoly relies on community, family, and business support to enhance our program. Both time and material donations are equally welcome, and greatly appreciated.
Some areas of need include:
- Guest speakers for career day or classroom presentations
- Helping with special events
- Donations of packaged food or beverages
- Classroom or art supplies
- Project sponsorships (business or individual)
- Attending off-site events to promote iPoly
- PTSA membership
- Leads on grant opportunities
- Donations to specific IPoly departments or student clubs
- Donation to scholarship funds (see below)
Scholarships in need of donations*:
- Phil Miller Memorial Scholarship (awarded to students entering the entertainment industry)
- IPoly Senior Project Scholarship (awarded to students who excel in the Senior Project)
- IPoly Scholorship (awarded based on academic achievement and financial need)
*Mail scholarship donations to:
IPoly High School, Attn: Rey Raymundo
3851 W. Temple Avenue, Pomona, CA 91768
Check should be made out to: IPoly High School
In the memo line write the name of the scholarship you would like to donate to.
Please include your name and contact information so that a receipt may be mailed to you.
For more information about how you or your business can contribute, please contact:
- Principal Ginger Merritt Paul at 909-839-2320, or Paul_Ginger@lacoe.edu
- IPoly Accountant Rey Raymundo at 909-839-2325, or Raymundo_Rey@lacoe.edu
- PTSA President at email@example.com