- 7:30am to 4pm, Monday through Friday
- Student Supervision: 7:30am to 3:30pm, or through the end of organized/supervised activities
Traffic and Parking Information
- Student drop off and pick up is located in front of the school.
- Please make time for commuting as surrounding colleges may impact traffic.
- All visitors parking their vehicle must purchase and display a parking permit to avoid citation.
- Visitors must sign in and get a visitor's pass from the main office.
Office Staff (Who to Contact)
- Academic Support & Tutoring - Eddie Silva, x-2364
- Academics & Project Group Concerns - Student's House Teacher
- Admissions & Outreach - Heather Nichols, x-2331
- Aeries Support/Parent Portal - Heather Nichols, x-2361
- ASB Adviser - Jamie Smith, x-2363
- ASB Works (support/technical) - Shawn Strand, x-2367
- Attendance & General Inquiries - Nathalie Hinkson, x-2362
- College Advising - Greg Anapol, x-2321, Cynthia Vasquez, x-2366, Bryan West, 2322
- Concurrent Enrollment - Bryan West, 2322
- Counseling (Academic and Personal)- Greg Anapol, x-2321, Cynthia Vasquez, x-2366, Sharon Jain x-2349
- Donations & Accounting - Rey Raymundo, x2325
- Parent Square (support/technical) - Shawn Strand, x-2367
- Safety Concerns - Ginger Merritt-Paul X-2330, Bryan West, 2322
- Special Education & 504 Services - Ginger Merritt-Paul X-2330
- Student Records -TBA
- Transcripts (graduates) - www.parchment.com