- 8:30AM-3:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Campus is locked at 3:30 pm
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, students are not on campus at this time
Traffic and Parking Information
- Student drop off and pick up is located in front of the school.
- Please make time for commuting as surrounding colleges may impact traffic.
- All visitors parking their vehicle must purchase and display a parking permit to avoid citation.
- Visitors must sign in and get a visitor's pass from the main office.
Office Staff, Who to Contact:
909-839-2320 Office; 909-839-2326 Fax
- Academic Support & Tutoring - Eddie Silva, x-2364
- Academics & Project Group Concerns - Student's House Teacher
- Admissions & Outreach - Heather Nichols, x-2331
- Aeries Support/Parent Portal - Heather Nichols, x-2361
- Attendance & General Inquiries - Nathalie Hinkson, x-2362
- College Advising - Bryan West, 2322
- Counseling (Academic and Personal)- Greg Anapol, x-2321
- Donations & Accounting - Rey Raymundo, x2325
- Safety Concerns - Susan Sarrategui, x-2336
- Special Education & 504 Services - Susan Sarrategui, x-2336
- Student Records - Adrine Shelton, x-2333
- Transcripts (currently enrolled students) - Adrine Shelton, x-2333
- Transcripts (graduates) - www.parchment.com